Accord ElectroPower Pvt. Ltd. is one of India’s prominent manufacturers of Power & Distribution transformers. We are manufacturing Distribution and Power Transformers up to rating 10 MVA, 33 kV Class. Accord ElectroPower now caters to a wide cross section of industrial segments from utility to renewable energy sector and to individual Industrial customers across the India and Abroad.
Accord ElectroPower is ISO 9001:2008 certified
Best In-class Manufacturer of Transformers
At Accord ElectroPower, quality of our products and customer satisfaction is our prime responsibility. Our advanced facilities, competent manpower and competitive pricing ensure our position as a world-class manufacturer of transformers. Today, Accord ElectroPower is the most sought after destination for industries across segments looking for international quality transformers at an equally competitive price.
- To be the most reputed brand on its segment.
- To be amongst the most respected and trusted manufacturer in the India.
- To consistently supply reliable and quality products at competitive costs, matching international standards and thereby create worth of money for our customers.
- To reduce the lead time as defined by our customer.
- To achieve our objectives in an environment of fairness, honesty and integrity towards our customers, employees, vendors and the society in which we operate
- To attain the best possible quality level in products and all supplies of operations.
- To earn the trust and confidence of customers by exceeding their expectations.
- To strive for innovation for total customer satisfaction
- To be a technology driven, efficient and environment friendly company
- To promote work culture that fosters individual growth, team spirit and encourages creativity.
- To encourage new ideas and talent retaining our value system.
- To maintain transparency in our work and a high level of integrity.
We are actively concentrating on export as part of our business plan. In the last 3 years, our efforts have yielded a good result of achieving 50% revenue from export.